Wednesday, November 30, 2011

QUIRKS (not to be confused with quarks)

     If you pay any attention at all, you no doubt have seen some pretty odd behavior habits of people around ya.   I think each of us no doubt has habits that we never even think about.
     I was out for my morning eggs, toast and coffee at my regular haunt here int good old Temecula, and got to watching the people around me, in particular was watching how they stirred their coffee (or Tea).  I soon enough learned not all people stir their coffee the same way.
     Basically their are those that stir their coffee clockwise, another bunch counter clockwise.  You would think that would be pretty much everyone, but wait----I found some who agitated their drinks with a back and forth motion, others doing figure eights with their spoons.   I even saw one young man slapping his coffee with a spoon not unlike a lil kid playing in a puddle of water, but then he had that dazed look in his eye and I was fairly certain he was coming off a binge of some kind and still not back to earth.
     Then not satisfied to just observe all the variations of coffee stirring, I got to noticing the types of people stirring in a particular manner----but thats a whole different blog for a later time.  lol

9 comments:

  1. i never thought about that. I will watch next time. Good observation. What else are people doing out there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gary,

    It is really nice to see that you returned to your blog. It was a long time since I checked your blog and today while I was looking at my old bookmark I saw your blog and decide to visit it. how lucky I am.
    I just hope that you will post some time to time.
    I am still present on the web but I changed my blog. The new one is : www.hoghart.blogspot.com
    On my new blog, I did not mention my name because I have suffered the ill will of a blogger. There are fine people on the blogsphere but there are also crazy ones !
    If you have the time or the mind, I will be delighted to receive your visit. I slowed my blogging but I am still happy to visit my favorite blogs.
    I hope your health is good as much possible.
    Your "secret admirer" Helene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Friend, ---so nice of you to keep the faith and check my blog----but right now, having changed computers, addresses, canceled AOL, ---I now can't access my blog here to post!!---so guess I will have to start a new blog from scratch (ugh!)----stay tuned, will do my best---"Old dude" lol

      Delete
  3. Today I went online and found your blog really amazing, I think you have an amazing creativity I am happy to learn from you even can't be met in the real world.
    Characteristics of Learning Disabilities in Children

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was searching different blogs today and yours came up. I never thought about watching people stir their coffee,but you right. I'll be more observent!..I only observed that some people eat what's in their plate in --sections!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If some one neеds exрert vіеw about blogging
    and site-building afteг that i advіse hіm/heг to
    gο to sеe thiѕ weblog, Keеp uρ
    thе nice јоb.

    Feel frеe to ѕurf tο my web blog .
    .. hcg diet reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Gary,
    This is Hélène from France (your secret admirer !)
    It is a long time since you posted on your blog. I hope everything is doing well for you and that you are enjoying your life in Temecula. I am not sure this message will reach you. I try.
    I do have a new blog : rougebaie.blogspot.fr
    Should you want to exchange news with me I give you my mail address : rougebaie1@gmail.com
    I would be delighted to hear from you.
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantazi giyim marka ve kaliteli hizmet fantazi elbiseleri fantazi giyim ürünleri

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.