Friday, October 2, 2009

Trials and oh yeah tribulations too

I hate it when things are out of whack, off balanced, spinning out of control.-----can make a guy nauseous. So, whats bugging the old dude you might ask? Well as most of you all know, tomorrow is Alexi and Phil's engagement gala. (Gala, meaning a frantic gathering held in the afternoon, as compared to a Blast, which is of course a frantic gathering held in the evenings), but I digress-----my problem, which isn't really a problem so much as just a trial---hmmm, maybe its a tribulation, or some combination of those two things together, ----is I have acquired a nice little gift for the occasion, but the proprietorship from which I got the gift did not have a suitable box in which to put it----so I brought the bag home, and now its Friday and I have yet to find a suitable container in which to insert the gift, and whats really bugging me is once I DO find the right box------I will have to wrap it in some festive manner for the occasion, and oh yeah, guess a card would be a nice touch too. So will leave off blogging (I no longer have sufficient time to procrastinate resolving the above conflict)------and throw myself out into the world in search of appropriate solutions. TTFN (THATS TAA-TAA FOR NOW)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are successful. Let me know if I can help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely comply with some points that you just have mentioned on this post. I appreciate that you just have shared some reliable recommendations on this review.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.