Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas At My Nephew Edward's House

I am kinda jammed getting things ready for show and tell with the realtor, packing boxes, house cleaning etc , etc, etc ad nauseum.  SO thats my excuse for not getting my xmas pics posted til now.  However, better late than never, and here they are.
From left to right we have Carl, Tish, Melanie and Bill. (as you all may know, Tish and Melanie are my nieces.
This is one of the cousins in the clan ,Tracey, and My nephew Eric's wife Jennifer
This is Alexandra and her boyfriend Phil.
and this is a group pic of the good looking women we have in our family, the girls at the ends are some of my Great GrandNieces (as you can see good looks run in the family)
---and this old dude is Moi, with my blogger sponsor Judi. (we can title this one "Beauty and the Beast" (lol)

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures, I know you have a lot going on. Good luck with getting the house ready, hopefully it will sell quick quick quick! Good Luck my Friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very nice looking family ... so glad you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures Gary! You have a nice looking family! So...who won the Gil Olympics? I still would like to know just exactly what the Gil Olypmics is..but I know you're pressed for time these days. So when ya get a chance, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good looking family there Gary, you beast. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures Gary.
    Would you believe that we did not take ONE photo this year?
    I guess we should take a picture of the tree before we take it down.

    Bear((( )))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Job Gary!! Don't forget about your blog friends during this hectic time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures Uncle Gary!! I'll see you Friday. Happy New YEar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should be ashamed of yourself calling Judi a beast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics. Beauty in the family indeed. Thanks for time it took to post this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you EVER get my card???

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.