Thursday, December 18, 2008

Watch Out For Penguins

Just a quick post to allow those that still bother to check my blog to know that I am alive. Today we met with our lawyer, and completed the legalities , and now I can focus on where I am going to move to, have pretty much decided it will be in the area of Temecula/Murrieta, California. The big problem is I will have to drive down and spend a day or two interviewing potential apartments, and then figure out what furniture I have now will fit in them. I need to do that soon, as I want to have an address to give the movers, and avoid if possible having to put stuff into storage and pay THOSE costs (shiver).----so far no surprises, and everything seems to be under control-----but I am trying to keep an eye out for those pesky penguins-----!!!








5 comments:

  1. Well Gary I hope you don't run into any penquins. Good Luck with the apartment hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have lots of time. It might take awhile to sell the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great pic, I love it. did you snake that from Scarlet Virago?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to make greeting cards out of that photo. Across the bottom I had "Each day, do one brave thing. Then run like Hell"

    As for YOU dear dude, PLEASE can I have your new address? I promise I won't show up on your doorstep or subscribe you to PARENTS magazine. I just wanna send you some cards throughout the year. I make them by hand, and only send them to those I care about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I check in every day Gary...just wanting to know how you are doin. Good luck on your hunt for the new apartment.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.