Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Can An OLD DOG Learn New Tricks?

Hey I figured out how to put a comment on Wendy's blog ----(eat your heart out Pete), and do have a pic of myself now on my blog (not really sure how I managed that----its a f*****g miracle I tell ya). So now how does one acquire LINKS??----or as I want to list em, "FunPlaces"----thats my latest mystery to unravel. Damn this blogging is starting to cut into my Library reading time, but hey----GOTTA BLOG!!! Stay tuned sport fans, will I or won't I learn to add links-----??

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. Carol (Judi's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got plenty of time to figure this thing out. We are enjoying your adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding Links is a little trick. I will try to write out some easy instructions and E-mail them to you. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have Fun Places. Do you still need help?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! You have links, thanks for adding me, makes me feel important!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.