Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Got Bored ------

It was a tuesday, minding my own business, and wham, the old "YOU GOT MAIL" announcement rings in my ear. (oh joy, oh happiness, oh shoot!!)---naturally I of course HAD to read it---I can leave phones ringing, but just gotta read mail---its one of my failings. Twas from my second oldest Nephews wife---Judi. She wished to alert me to her lastest passion ---BLOGGING!!

I of course had to check her blog site, and see just what all here excitement was about and oh my, the lady obviously loves to chatter-----. Unfortunately, her enthusiasm so permeated her blog, I found myself growing some one more green eyed than I normally am-----and the curiousity and yes the envy festered for acouple days, and okay so now here I am with my own blog site----can't let the younguns get to far ahead of us old folks, just far enough ahead if they fall in a hole, we know where not to step----.

Anyhoo---thanks for turning me on to blogging Judi------

2 comments:

  1. It is very addicting. I will be checking your every day so keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome site. Id be more than happy to do a link exchange with ya if interested.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.