Saturday, March 7, 2009

SUPRISE, SUPRISE!!

I posted earlier today, (saturday), actually this is the 3rd posting today, but I digress----I discovered I had received a comment on my initial blog of the day from a delightful person who lives right here in River City, Temecula.  She was most kind as to make a suggestion as to where I might find a good breakfast, now is that friendly or what??     In any case, I of course read her most well written blog, and have added it to my blog roll of interesting blogs to read.  Her Name is Juliet, and her Middle name is----wait for it----Drucilla!!, well go visit Juliet's blog, and read her "all about me" input.  I agree with her----"TEMECULA RULES"!!! (And you might mention I suggested it)

5 comments:

  1. I checked out all your new friends and left comments. I am off to see Dana. I didn't know she had been sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you "really" want us to tell your new friend about you? LOL She sounds very nice and I shall visit her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Dana was sick either! ack, Mom's going to kill me. :P I hope she's doing ok.

    That's cool you found a great breakfast place. My favorite food time, and you need to do it right. Cheers Gary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 posts in a day??!! How do you do it? I need to hire you to write on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Gary. I'm so proud. I feel like my little grasshopper has sprouted wings! You have a little friend now! And I read her blog. She sounds like all the help you need right now!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.