Thursday, November 20, 2008

ITS A RED LETTER DAY---EEEEEEEHAWWW

Today sports fans the old dude successfully performed a great performance of "Fluff N Fold", if it had been formally judged, I like to think I would have scored a 8.5 (out of a perfect 10 possible), ---it wasn't my fault the first washer coin intake jammed on me necessitating taking the clothes out of the washer and going to another machine, and if anything I should have been scored higher in that it was a more difficult maneuver than a basic straight in and out machine load, but I digress. (it should be noted the owner of the machine refunded the coins I had started to put in before the jam)

In any case I finished the necessary fluffing and folding and returned to the palace, put the laundry away, and grabbing a fresh cup of coffee from the dependable coffee dispenser I operate in the kitchen, have sat down to my computer to peruse my friends blogs, do some commenting and then to review how my own modest inputs were received, and "YOWZER"!!! FIRST THING I NOTICED, was that I had a new follower to my blog-------(and YES Virgina there IS a Santa Clause)----which kinda just makes my day. MY humblest thank you to the new person following my blog. Makes this a Red Letter day in MY book.

One small step for the bloggersphere, one giant leap for the Old dude----(life is good).

10 comments:

  1. I'm holding up a score card that reads 9 1/2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you made it through Fluff & Fold day. What are you up to the rest of the weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, new blogger. I know what a great feeling that is to have someone new come read about your life. I know I get excited and want to break out champagne and cavier. I think you under rate yourself on the fluff and fold. I'm with GA in giving you a 9 1/2 with extra points for the jammed machine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gary ... why don't you put that "Who's Following My Blog" thingy on your blog so we can see who your new follower is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the greatest pro of "Fluff N Fold" but nobody is perfect isn't it ? but Gary don't forget your old follower please :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missy, perhaps you didn't notice I AM running the "Followers" gadjet on my page, in the upper left corner---guess my dancing chicken distracted ya!!(LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honey, that dancing chicken distracts me like you wouldn't believe. I'm reading about your fluff and fold experience, then I realize I'm staring at the chicken so I have to drag my eyeballs back to your post and, before I realize it, I'm watching it again. Tonight I was thinking: "Should I mention that?" Glad YOU did. Congrats on the new follower. I wonder if I'm on there....hmmmmmm. Should be. I'm gonna go check right now...........oh look! A chicken!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GASP!! I wasn't there!! Now you have THIRTEEN FOLLOWERS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. UH, make that FOURTEEN. (damn chicken)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe, wonderful! The feeling of having new visitors and subscribers is definitely a lovely one. Add another on to the list - you have 15!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.