Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday 11/12/08

We are having an unseasonably warm spell , with the temps hitting the 90's predicted for this weekend, about 85 here today, clear and sunny. I will spend the better part of the daylight hours turning this and that sprinkler system on and off, and by sundown will have the entire grounds watered. I will break up that boring regiment with a sandwich for lunch---going for the ever popular Peanut butter and Jelly creation. (will put it on whole wheat bread and call it healthy and nutritious)---once you have lived your allotted threescore and ten---one shouldn't have to deal with frustrations of having to watch diets-----, and besides, Peanut Butter N Jelly sandwich's don't require having a complete set of teeth.

I will kill the afternoon watching movie from the old tape collection and in the evening, after dinner, will watch the one from Netflix (a double header no less). The Movie from the wall will be "Bull Durham" with Kevin Costner, and the one from Netflix will be "The Browning Version", starring Albert Finney.

Dinner will consist of a Marie Calendar entree--Teriyaki Chicken------the jury is still out regarding whether I will indulge in late night treat of a dish of ice cream or not----(Its plain vanilla bean flavor---eatable, but nothing to go crazy over.)

6 comments:

  1. PBJ on wheat is my favorite! And heck, have the ice cream, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn your right Kathi D----I deserve a break ----damn the torpedo's--- full steam ahead---NO-O-O WAAAAAIT!!! (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a good plan to me. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PBJ.....an American tradition and Vanilla ice cream to boot...another American tradition....I say go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gary, I'm happy to see that you have some appetite for sweet desserts. It's good. You seem to me to be a person with very strong caractere as you manage to continue dealing your life and for this I have a great admiration for you. Remember I am your secret admirer. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any vanilla ice cream that says VANILLA BEAN isn't worth the cardboard it tastes like. Get the good ol' cheap kind with the artificial flavoring!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.