Thursday, October 30, 2008

IN HIS OWN WORDS, IN HIS BOOKS HE SAYS----!!??

Do not take my word for this---go to your local library and check out the man's own books and read them for your own edification-------
From Dreams of My Father:'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'
From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'
From Dreams of My Father:'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'
From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'
From Dreams of My Father:'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'


And FINALLY the Most Damning one of ALL of them!!!

From Audacity of Hope:'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

* If you have never forwarded an e-mail, now is the time to Do so!!! We CANNOT have someone with this type of mentality running our GREAT nation!! I don't care whether you a Democrat or a Conservative. We CANNOT turn ourselves over to this type of character in a President.

6 comments:

  1. I agree but some people are just stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this in an email. In fact, this was the very first post of my blog. I hate this man. It takes a lot for me to say that. He scares the crap out of me. The Democratic Party keeps calling me asking for money, I keep getting fliers in the mail, I keep hearing people at work talk about it - I'm sick of all the brain washing. It's sickening. I am really afraid for the future of this country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is interesting information Gary ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Either way this country is going down the tubes. Neither candidate has impressed me, but what has impressed me is Barrack's speaking ability and ability to create passion within those that follow him.

    But how much of these quotes are taken out of context? What was the context around these words? I'd side with Muslims too if the the other whacked out religions (which to me is every single one of them) began to impede my ability to live like I want to live (which is however I damn well choose to).

    I just want one libertarian to win office for once...

    Love ya Gary, have a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've had the fortune to live on the other side of the racial divide. Consider yourself blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.