I interrupt my regular blogging schedule to give you answers to some questions.
1. Last Movie you Saw in a Theater:The last movie I saw in a theater was "Raiders of the Lost Arc" (at the Hollywood Pantages theaters)---it was I believe 1978---on a tuesday afternoon.
2. Favorite Board Game: For Me its has to be Cribbage---and use a hand carved board and hand carved and painted wooden pegs, done by my Father a couple years before he died.
3. Favorite Smells: The clean moist air outside after a good long soaking rain.
4. Favorite Sound: The "YOU GOT MAIL!" on my aol isp, when I sign on.
5. Worst Feeling In The World: Talking to someone dieing, they know it, and they know you know it---both pretending it aint so. (care giving sucks)
6. Favorite Fast Food Place: "Carl's Junior's"---two blocks from the house and they know my name.
7. Finish This Statement. “If I Had A Lot Of Money I’d…” If I had a lot of money I’d most likely live on cruise ships 100% of the time."
8. Do You Sleep With a Stuffed Animal? I'm 71, I get up and down alot at nights---nobody human or beast or stuffed toy sleeps with me. I do have a carved alligator on my dresser, does tghat count?.
9. Storms-Cool Or Scary ?: Nothing is as thrilling as a good hard rain, with hail, lightning ----the thunder claps alone are humbling.
10. Favourite drink: Kinda a toss up depending on what time of day---Folger's Classic Decaf in the mornings, and cold Natural Light beer after noon.
11. Finish This Statement, “If I Had The Time I Would …..” If I had the time I would searching the web, to learn how to steal Meme's faster than copy and past, deleting previous answers and putting my own in.
12. If You Could Dye Your Hair Any Color, What Would Be Your Choice? Hmm, would opt for either a sunbleached brown, or maybe go kinda far out and have it bleached almost white rather than the motley grey dingy brown it currently is.
13. One Nice Thing About The Person Who Sent This To You: Well got this fun Meme (thats canadian for quiz I think??) from Rose. And gosh, have ot say busy as that women is----she takes the time to read this novice bloggers posts, and incourages me---check out my "Spunky Thinkers" list and visit her page "World Outside My Window".---and she takes awesom photos.
14. What’s Under Your Bed? I don't think I have taken inventory of whats under the bed since April of "96"---reasonable certain that is where I will find the extra leaves to the dinning room table---and probabely a whole ton of stuff that might jazz up a lawn sale.
15. Would You Like To Be Born As Yourself Again? I would say yes, but the second time around would hope I would take life just a modicum less seriously and take the time to build memories, good bad and indifferent.
16. Morning Person Or Night Owl? Morning person here---if I over sleep til say 7AM I feel like I have lost half a day. (to be honest?---with the crap thats on TV, and being on fixed income, not much to choose after sundown to get excited over.)
17. Over Easy Or Sunny Side Up? Over easy, with the yolks still runny, and the edges of the whites burnt crispy (preferable cooked in bacon grease or at least lard).
18. Favorite Place To Relax: Out back on the patio in the end of the yard, reading a good book, in the shade, listening to the birds twitter, with a bucket of cold brewski's.
19, Favorite Pie: Ohh Crap, we Have Marie Calendar's on speed dial here===anything with Meringue, or chocolate or cheesecake (no on coconut however)
19. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: This week its Ralph's Private Selection brand--"French Cream Swirl".
20. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first? Hmm Okay would have to say Missy, but on the other hand---Judi can be damn competitive. But being honest haven't tagged anyone, (I don't really know how to do that??) just kinda assuming the above will read my blog and comment..
If you have nothing to blog about, fill it in with these questions and tag your favorite friends (if YOU know how), and have fun. (sorry rose I still haven't figured out how to do tagging?