Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Power of Blog


I want to thank all my many readers, who have heard me griping about the lack of choice in our super markets, especially the lack of cauliflower with cheese sauce. Its obvious to me, that my readers have gone to their stores and complained-----and our message has been heard.
Yesterday, in my Local Ralph's, there it was on the shelf---the clerk checking me out didn't ask why I had tears in my eyes.----
Thanks dear readers, never underestimate the power of blog. each of us can make a difference. Blog on----blog often.

9 comments:

  1. Did they ask why you were taking a photo of your cauliflower with cheese sauce? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaaaaaaa ... I'm sooooo happy for you that you found your wonderful cheesy cauliflower!! I hope you and LP enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found what you were looking for:)

    I hate shopping at 3 different grocery stores: Wal-Mart, Kroger & Publix

    There is a restaurant up the road from us that deep fries cauliflower in a batter they use to fry their chicken..yummo!

    Happy Wednesday to you and LP:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh yes, democracy in action... I wrote about similar use of that old, Greek philosophy for the newspaper here in Korea. About the FTA. It is up on my Blog. I enjoy your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you found the Cauliflower & Cheese. Oh Happy Day's

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the universe is at peace!!

    Shop on old dude!!

    Cauliflower and analog boxes today, tomorrow the WORLD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL---Hey Wendy, havn't felt this good since a hot summer night back in 1979---twas a tuesday----oooh yeah, that was one wild night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GJG, here's a little trick we use in Indiana: REAL CAULIFLOWER + VELVEETA CHEESE = Cauliflower in cheese sauce!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dana, no offense but you actually think of Velveta as being cheese?--(damn forgot you live in the Midwest----so velveta is big there I gather?)

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.