Wednesday, May 7, 2008

WHOA!!---its deep water out there

Hi readers, man talk about scary----just wanted to maybe jazz up by blog---reach out and touch a few -----but OH MAN-----there be sharks out there, them are deep waters, definitely not where this newbie wants to swim----so gonna have to back off some and admit my ignorance of things, learn my place and push up my shirt sleeves and ----and well you know what I am saying. My family ins kinda famous (infamous some might even go so far as to say) for our stubborn attitude---(OH YEAH???---AND SO IS YOUR OLD MAN!!?). Seriously folks, do want to take by blog page to the next level---but in trying to do that, in the last couple days---have learned how stupid (no, wrong word) how ignorant I am----humbling, this is gonna take a couple more days---(hows THAT for Attitude?---ha!). So keep those cards and letters coming in---I might fall down a few times, but I WILL make progress---man as the second child in my family, I REALLY hated being told No!!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what you are talking about. I think you are doing great. Better than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love visiting your blog Gary. Have fun experimenting with the different applications and such. It's so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.