Friday, May 23, 2008

YOU LIKE IT!! YOU REALLY LIKE IT!!

Thanks to all of ya who commented positively on my new page look, I got bored with the old look, kinda thought it was a bit to dark. I opted for what I currently am using primarily as I liked the contrast between the text and the background color---I think its easier to read, less eye strain. Still kinda unnerved with it---will take some time getting use to it.

Am I blogging to often? I have not really given it much thought, whenever something came into mind have just posted it----the old throw it on the wall and if it sticks go with it policy.

I read somewhere, if a blog is gonna be successful (and I'm not exactly sure what that even means), that it should have a theme, and the blogs should relate closely to that theme----going back and reading my posts----not discerning much a theme. Like the post of "Art at Matilija", are not so much meant to be a theme as just filler material between my regular blog musings. (its also allowing me to become familiar with the camera Judi was so kind as to loan me). I notice to my art at Matilija posts get less comments---I assume that's due to the overwhelming awe they impose on my readers (yeahh righttttt).

By now you have correctly assessed the old dude here is kinda rambling and to a degree your right, the old mental wheel is spinning round and round, and where it stops------well stay tuned sport fans---right now gotta go check my trap line, see if I have snagged anything good.

7 comments:

  1. I love your blog set up but I however, as much as I like the green, find the print hard to read. It appears blurry to me, but that may well be just my eyes. Actually they are my eyes but this is what I see. Love, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the black on white to be a bit of a CONTRAST for my old eyeballs. That's why I set my blog to a soothing light gray. But you're worth me having "squint wrinkles" so don't change it.

    Do you blog too often? Not if you want to say something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors now. That bright green print was too much for me. I love this soothing background you have changed it too. Love, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mel, had to admit it was bugging me too,---when ya gonna start your own blog?---I'll help ya??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the art blogs. Just not sure what to say about them. It gives me a chance to see inside your home. Please don't stop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you are blogging too often. I blog everyday too or try to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy reading your blog everyday. I think it's wonderful that you blog daily and sometimes have multiple posts during the day.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.