Thursday, May 29, 2008

So Far-----So Good---

Its Thursday , as all my fans are aware, and they all know that on Thursday I put in time at the local Laundromat, and do my weekly fluff and fold routine. This little weekly routine is a source of much amusement as a rule-----unfortunately sports fans, to days fluff and fold session was conducted without any mishaps, I was the only one in the place, (not many customers do their laundry at 6am it seems. I remembered to take my soaps, neither the washers or the dryers gave me any cause for complaint-----the socks came out even---was in and out in an hour and a half. Its been one great day so far-----course its still early??



Tonights dining will be the standard Macaroni and cheese (heavy on the cheddar, to hopefully mask the taste of the macaroni)

3 comments:

  1. It's so nice to have a laundry day where everything works out and all the socks find a mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my laundry only took one day. Are you for hire?

    I guess not all days at the F&F can be exciting, anticipating next weeks adventure. Don't go so early!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.