Thursday, May 8, 2008

Art of Matilija 02

The above sculpture is located in the dining room of our house here on Matilija ave. I would ask you all to pay some attention to the over all aspects of the room. It appears to be a rather old room does it not---perhaps one could describe the overall appearance to be of a room not unlike some old Spanish hacienda in old Spain----well the effect is deliberate boys and girls---the column just behind the sculpture is fake, and the dirt you see caked in the corner of the walls, is painted on, ----I could go on about the recessed lighting etc, but that's not reflected in the above pic and strays to far from the theme----the Art of Matilija House.

Its going on 9AM here, and I'm back from the weekly session of "fluff and fold". I managed to ruin a perfectly good new sweatshirt by washing a set of the new place mats I had bought with my colors---they ran, but by beige sweatshirt now has all the ambiance of a badly tied dyed rag----fortunately that seems to be the only thing effected-----so on a scale of plus or minus 5---would score my day so far as a +2 (mainly reflecting that the overall chore of fluff and fold is done----albeit badly (sigh)---okay, okay!!! I admit it, ---I flunked Laundry this week----can't win em all!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love what you are doing with your blog site. I wish that you would get into your childhood a little since Iknow so little about your early life. Judi is going to do a book of your blogs which is so great. Isn't she something?? HOw about it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops that was from me (niece Tish)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so lets recap this week so far you have flunked Banking and Laundry. This blogging this is blurring you goals, careful it's addictive.

    Just jokin with ya, you still have Friday, hope it's a Great one for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well quite surprised that someone found my blog, how'd you find it? well thanks for your comments, feel free to comment anytime

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the art work. Sorry about the sweatshirt. We have all ruined things from time to time. You are too hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.