Sunday, May 11, 2008

Well Darn, My Blog Has Done Gone International

Been blogging now since way back on April 20th of this year---and this morning was checking my site map (its clear down near the bottom of my blog page, should you care to check it out yourselves), and there it was , one pin the map from an anonymous reader in Kitchener, Canada---wow, now I can say people read my blog not only inside the country, but outside as well. So thank YOU strange person in Kitchener, you've ,made this old dude's day---this Lil blog is dedicated to YOU.

3 comments:

  1. I wonder if that might Aaron Gilmore? He is in Canada now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. might be my friend Izzy, she is from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've gone international, baby!!! I do not know if you use Site Meter or not ... but it will tell you from where your visitors have linked from. Does that even make sense???

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.