Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hello?? anybody here?----I'm Back??

Howdy Sportsfans,
I'm back from the big H. and pleased to inform ya I got great bone density going for me. I wish to inform Bear Naked, who asked what a bone intensity test entails , that its a very pleasant test. One merely lays back on the table holds still while an overhead maching slides back and forth humming and beeping for about 10 minutes (I damn near felll asleep I was so comfortable), and that was it. I was in and out of the hospital I didn't even have to pay anything for parking.---The old dude will sleep good tonight. (probably dreaming about those high kicking bears on her blog)---and I wish to thank all that had me in their thoughts and expressed best wishes my way---youse guys must have some real pull, cuz it sure went well. MUCHO GRACIAS (AS THEY SAY IN THE OLD COUNTRY).

15 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you "passed" your test! But then you're a quick study right? lol We will all sleep better knowing you will be here for years to come with your wit and wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a bone density test too (even though I'm much younger than you ha ha. Wish all medical tests were like that! My doctor said I was soft in the head, but otherwise fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you got some dense bones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your bones are dense. I think I am due for one of those tests again myself. Last time, the girls monitoring it were impressed with the LENGTH of my bones--because they were elvish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear all went well. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear that it all went well and that the test is painless.

    I was reading something this morning and thought, "This is perfect for Gary!"
    It is at
    http://www.thestar.com/News/Columnist/article/486842
    Pay particular attention to #5.
    Thanks for the linky.

    Bear((( )))

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to hear that all went well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always thought you were a bit dense. The test proves it. ;) Glad to hear you got such high marks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gary,
    It's again your "secret admirer" (I know that some are jealous) It's nice to hear good news from you. Have a nice day and take a beer for me :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Gary, Once again I left a comment earlier and it's not here. Must be operator error. I'm glad all went well with your test. I know it's a relief to have that out of the way. And for me , so that I can continue to enjoy your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Twice I have tried to leave you a comment and I can't so I am trying again. I thought it may have been operator error but after the last time it said the server went down. So once again I am here to tell you that I am glad the test went so well. All tests should be so easy. I'm sure you are relieved to have that all out of the way. I know I am....I am looking forward to reading many, many more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gary ... you know how happy I am to hear the good news (as we happen to be AOL chatting as I'm leaving this comment). You take care!!!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.