Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"Joyce is Coming!"

This is worthy of posting. A vibrant fellow senior citizen is coming to Southern California on the ever popular visiting offspring /vacationing gambit. Okay that in and of itself is not earth-shattering news.---like hello, all families have generational family visits.
I don't quite know how to describe the event---its not just an east coast versus west coast thing---it's not a "mom-always-liked-you-best" struggle either---(well maybe?---hmmm nah!!), guess in the bigger scope of things all of the above is off the scale---"JOYCE" is coming here---HERE!!-----I am awed, and yet in my awe I realize the Sun still comes up in the East---but how can that be? TOMORROW, TOMORROW , Tomorrow is only a day a way!!)

(enjoy your visit to Shogun Mtn Joyce---glad to have ya out here)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Gary. I am very excited she is coming. I get her for 20 days. My sisters get her for the rest of the year. When do you want to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure at some point in her visit you plan a day at home---so it would be that day I would visit---unfortunately-----I can't at this time in good faith leave home here that long to visit-------please give Joyce my highest regards, and look forward to exchanging comments blog wise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know y'all will have a blast with Joyce, she is such a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Joyce your mommy? Either way, ya gotta make time to visit her. You've gone to Judi's for other reasons, and you've got 20 days to make it happen. DO IT, or I"m comin' after ya with my Louisville Slugger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gary, you have GOT to make time to visit with Joyce. Life is to short to make excuses. Even if it's just a lunch date. Spend some time with her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lets do lunch. Joyce, Judi, you, and me up in your neck of the woods. I am way overdo anyway for that. What say unc??
    Tish

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be a two hour drive for Judi and Joyce---thats one long drive for lunch. Nice thought however---but I am Sure there are about 199 other places that Joyce would enjoy seeing in the short time she is out here.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.