Sunday, June 8, 2008

AWESOME!!

They had said sometime between 7:30 and 9:30am, they would deliver. and almost exactly at 7:30 they were at the door-----carried the baby in set it up, programed it took the old set away and left me, 30 minutes later, with tears of joy clutching my new remote---almost hysterically flipping through 55 or so channels gawking at the new 42 inch HD TV-----a man could die happy . The only thing that would have made it perfect would have been having a cold beer to drink , but at 8AM in the morning---opted to finish my first cup of coffee. I can't wait for the LP to wake up and turn the new unit on, and watch his little green eyes light up . Can see now my next toy will be a digital recorder.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! Guess they proved me wrong..happily so.
    Gotta ask...who is LP???
    Enjoy Gary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gary! I just got my first hate mail on my blog. Ya gotta go see my answer! If they would have put their name, instead of saying "ANOYMOUS" I would have put it under comments.

    You are going to be getting less sleep now with all those channels in high def!!

    I'd send you a congrats card but don't know your address.

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Gary! Glad they kept their word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new addition. Don't be like my guys and get lost in the channels lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad they came on time. I am sure you will enjoy your new toy.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.