Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday's Blog is full of ---shall we just say Crap?

---I have spent waay to many hours reviewing others personal blogs---the purpose being to get some feel for where does MY blog fall-----and I have to say---kinda depends on whose doing the judging---and why maybe it took me so long. I found a "judge" I kinda have to like. Not gonna name him, wouldn't be fair. What's important is---from HIS (maybe to be politically correct I should say Theirs??) opinion I am given the rank of 6.6 out of 10.0---what took so long was figuring being new at blogging and stumbling around I had to be in the bottom area, so went to THE list, and began reviewing from the bottom and working my way up-----to MY level-----talk about ego boost---MMMPH oooh yeah!!!!---but hey gotta be honest right (sigh)---my level as I reported honestly was rated as 6.6, there were some 3, 000 blogs rated lower, but ---(sigh), there were some 13,000 blogs rated higher----so okay I got to work harder, practice, practice, practice----but still to learn that I am not on the bottom---OH MAN WHAT A RUSH!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Come on Gary..we love ya! You're #2with me..sorry Missy is first. But I do check your blog seveal times a day because I know you might post more than once. And I always get a chuckle from you..my daily smile as it were. Me thinks you are taking this bloggin thing wayyyyy to seriously. Just have fun with it and go at your own pace. I suspect greatness is highly overrated...not that I know that for sure..but I suspect it is. I'd hate to see where I am on that list you were talking about...in fact, I bet I'm not even on it! Oh Welllll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who the heck were these people and what were they thinking? I'd rate your blog a 9.9 (nobody's a perfect 10).

    And Miss Sue ... I love you!! You are one of the SWEETEST people I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are #! with me. Don't feel too bad I am not even rated. I think I would like to keep it that way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are #1 with me. Don't feel too bad I am not even rated. I think I would like to keep it that way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is good to know, but I really don't pay much attention to rating. I have learned that those who don't like you will rate you negatively just to flatter their ego.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.