Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"A Meme a day, a Meme a day"---reminds me of an old Kingston Trio song

Gosh, golly gee----thanks Rose. -----Okaay I'll play, hell I know the answers so this Meme is easy.---and in the mortal words of Jackie Gleason----"and awaaaaaaaaaay we go!!"

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”----

1) What were you doing 5 years ago?
Five years ago, ah yes I remember now, the year was 2003, it was a Tuesday---wasn't as hot
as today, but if memory serves a pleasant enough day. I spent it playing on the computer (I
had a Compaq, 17inch monitor then, and I read a lot of mystery who done-its. (I spent the
summer reading all the Sue Grafton novels A through Z). The SOCDS at that time held
they're meetings at Solly's Famous Deli, (on the Patio where we could smoke---the good old
days).

2) What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
Normally on Tuesday I would make a trip to the local Supermarket to do the LP's grocery
shopping list. However did that yesterday so now today don't have that to do. I plan on
working on my blog, read 1/2 dozen chapters of my current Anne Perry novel (due back at
the Library on the 27th), probably will take a nap, Cook dinner for the LP and Myself, and
watch the last two episodes of the cable TV show "Dead Like Me"----and then call it a day.

3) What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
cheerios, bite-sized 3 musketeer bars, Toasted wholewheat bread w/peanut butter, Buttered
Popcorn, and of course eclairs. (none of the above is permitted entry to this house)

4) What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
Pay off my credit card, buy a mountain, and build a home that would make Hearst's castle
look pathetic, set up an annual award for the top five people (under the age of 30) who had
made themselves successful on they're own effort and drive. (College is so overrated these
days), and oooh yeah, buy a whole lot of stock from Ben & Jerry's ---chocolate, strawberry,
carmel, some vanilla, mint chocolate chip, etc, etc, etc)

5) What are five jobs you’ve had?
Laborer in a Brickyard, Bellhop in a resort hotel, Electronics Repairmen for Hawk Missiles,
procurement expediter, buyer, Sr. Buyer, Major Subcontract Administrator, and Now Care
Giver, and all round nice guy. (I know that's more than five, but was on a roll---)

So now for those that I am tagging, can I get a drum roll please---------Alexi, Dana, Demeur, Sue, and-------(and guess who loves ya?)---Tish.

I hope you enjoyed my answers. If anyone else wants to do this----be my guest and go right ahead.

6 comments:

  1. Ok. I'm glad I've been tagged since I am having a tough time sitting down and blogging. I feel like I am constantly running. I will have to do this sometime this afternoon when I finish my 5 major errands I will be doing.
    Ha!!
    Tish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Tish, in that your an official Google Blogger now, you don't have to leave comments anonomously?? and Rose??---would I LIE about a thing like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet baby Jesus. I've been TAGGED. And by THAT old meme that's been running around loose for months........dammit....the ONE TIME I visit your blog and THIS happens...

    Hey tish....how do you do that ANNONYMOUS thing? Wish I'd used it today.

    Gary? Love ya, you darlin sexy piece o man-meat.

    Is that better?

    Now come to mama's blog and see what she writes. Might not be this morning though...gotta butcher the hogs today while it's still fairly cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Gary...I did it. I see we have something in common...I also love to eat ww toast with peanutbutter!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.