Friday, June 13, 2008

Blog Central

Being a relative newcomer to blogging , am learning new stuff everyday here. Meeting new people, making new friends and contacts. I am never really sure just what I should post about, so a lot of what ya see here is strictly off the top of the old dude's head hear. Some posts however are in response to either questions that come my way, or responses required to reply to Meme's or flat out personal challenges.
This particular post is just that---its my response to accepting the challenge made by the author of the blog "Life Is Good"----and posting a pic of my Lil cubby hole where I create my blogging posts. As you can see its a typical male, cluttered, not neat area----but hey its comfortable and works for me. The picture on the wall, in case you were wondering, is a painting of one of the Ladies in Waiting of the Queen of Hawaii's court, they were verry into Victorian dress style .

7 comments:

  1. I like this post. Now I can picture you sitting there writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in---added a new blogger to my list "Wayne John"---maybe a bit to far out for ya, but, he brings up some interesting avenues of thought---how life going on Shogun Mtn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gary, did you see what Judi said? Just what I said.......that people enjoy being able to picture you as you blog........all naked and stuff.... Your office will be posted on my blog. You rise to meet any challenge dear man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ... your computer area is very neat and organized!!

    Griffin has teeny cars, airplanes and helicopteres scattered all about mine.

    And look at the art work ... so wonderful ... you are cultural even in your computer area!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat and organized that's a sign of a sick mind you know.
    Dana - naked? Eeew get the eye wash I don't want to picture that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gary, I read your comment on my post but I can't figure out what it is that you need taught how to do... you can email me at: danawyzard@insightbb.com or put it here and I will be glad to teach you how to do whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.