Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Old Dude Scores!!

lookee, lookee, on the side bar you will see the old dude now has Labels listed , WITH quantities referenced of how many of my old blogs are in THAT particularly labelled folder-----gonna take it off my page in a few days, going to have to go off by myself and mastermind a workable list of labels---Mrmacrum warned me of this problem, and I didn't listen----now I know how right he was. Course once I have derived a workable list of labels to apply to my posts---THEN have to go back and re-label each post-----oooh my I guess I do ramble off at the mouth some don't I---my work is cut out for me---but anyway for those newbies like myself using the new blogger plateform, its just a matter of when writing a post, putting some labels in the box describing that post, and then going to the dashboard clicking on layouts, then clicking on add a page element, then clicking on the pre-printed widget address as "Labels" and clicking on add page.---and its done---as you can see, one needs to give some thought on what labels one applies to ones posts---one can get kinda carried away-----

7 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I've been labled! Such an honor..ty ty..you like me..you really like me..wait..that's already been done.
    Good going Gary..you did it! Old dudes rule. (old broads do too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahh so am I, was REALY bugging me---and course now knowing what I know, ---boy do I feel dumb!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey old dude. I took your lesson and put a sentence over my comments page. Did you ever get your BLOGGING FOR DUMMIES??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on getting the labels to work like you wanted.

    And ... I'm a category! I'm so honored!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hey hey! Looks who's getting stuff done now. I bet that felt good when you finished too! I always get this bit of satisfaction after getting over some technical hurdles, feels good huh!

    Good job! And I can't wait to see what's in the Cheese and Cauliflower 'category'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like too much work to me.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.