Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lightning Strikes

---just learned that I've won a prize in a contest I never dreamed I might win. The contest was provided by Detectives, without borders, and more specifically his post, "Rent a cop", to which I read the post in question and made an off the top of my head response---who knew??. the winners have been announced--- and hello there I am--------Thankyou---thankyou,--- (ooh my, I am so pumped)----this is so much more meaningful than winning a hockey stick---really!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning ... I didn't go to the blog to see what you won.

    But, what a nice surprise for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Gary. Did you win a book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm telling you, you have the gift. Start writing. Love, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grats on winning! I haven't won a contest in ages...

    ~BJF~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on winning the book Gary.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.