Sunday, June 1, 2008

Your typical Gilmore Clan bash








The excuse for the party was Bill and Carl's birthday. Not that my family requires a reason to have a party---I recall once, a party given to celebrate just because it was the forth Sunday in the month.
Anyway here are a few pics taken ---From the top: A pic of Judi's husband Pete (and a nice shot of Mel and Bills infinity pool.--The next pic is three bloggers, Judi and her daughter Alexi, (the old dude in the striped shirt is moi)---The next pic is of Sherri (my Nephew Eds wife, and Judi again), and finally The Lady in Red, my niece Melanie who was hosting the bash.

4 comments:

  1. cute pictures! that was a fun party and good amount of people came which was nice. I didn't get home until about 8:00 and i was pooped! long day

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great looking relatives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So that is what it is called:
    Infinity Pool
    I was wondering where it ended? I even blew the photo up to try to figure it out:) It is beautiful!

    Oh..and the kitchen..wow! I love it:)

    I love California..I have visited only once. My husband is from there. He still has a younger brother that lives there. We wanted to fly there for vacation this year..but flight is really high right now..almost $1800.00 for 5 of us(the baby is still free) to fly! So we are driving to Traverse City, Michigan instead.

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.