Friday, July 18, 2008

Blogging is a Disease

I mean like hello---I sit there night after night, my eyeballs glued to the TV, and I see/hear the commercials about this or that new found disease that the Drug makers now have a cure for---"this week they seem to be pushing the "The Restless Leg Syndrome"----. No explanations of where this disease originated---but damn they got a cure for it!!!---Pheeenomenal!!
Listening to the side effects one might experience ( that's the pharmaceutical people washing their hands of any resposibilities of what effects YOU might have---telling ya to talk to your doctor, and----- what do ya mean HE didn't suggest this drug?------
Somehow my need to blog incessantly has to be a disease, and I watch the commercials faithfully waiting for a cure----I got four (4) posts already racked up ahead of this one , with no responses----and I KNOW that most of them will get none---yet I HAVE to post em---thats signs of addiction aint it?----I'm ADDICTED to blogging---its all Judi's fault---SHE introduced me to it---she never told me it was addictive, she made it sound all fun and games------.
Its OKAY Judi--- I like to think ya just didn't know---------flashing on the movie "singing in the rain"---the bit about ----"GOTTA DANCE---GOTTA DANCE" ,done by Gene Kelly, with Cyd Charisse---cept substitute the words---"Gotta Blog, gotta blog!!". (you HAVE seen the movie "Singing In The Rain" havn't ya?)
Its no real problem explaining why most of my posts go unread-----most people just don't have the time to read em-------but still-----GOTTA BLOG!!!-----have a nice evening ya awl!!

6 comments:

  1. So give us a list of the side effects of blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for the record I read them all just sometimes I don't comment. And yes i could have told you it was addictive but would have stopped you?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't find your e-mail, so I'm posting this here.

    I'm changing the submissions process at Five Star Friday so that you can just e-mail me your submissions. No more Twitter complications. If you come across an excellent blog entry, you can send it to: fivestarfriday@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't figured out how curing nighttime leg cramps can lead to a need for sex and gambling. Yes I love the Mirapex commercial and I have restless leg syndrome I think, but I'm poor so I can't risk the gambling side effect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate to tell ya Gary..but YES...someone did tell you it was addicting. I was sure that I had read a comment from somebody telling you so and went to your first blog entry.
    Here is her comment from that entry:

    Wendy said...
    Hi Gary,

    I am Judi youngest sister in VA.

    Welcome to the blogging world!

    Be Careful it's addictive!!

    April 21, 2008 4:18:00 AM PDT

    I so LOVE being right sometimes! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.