Friday, July 11, 2008

I GOT STAR RATING

Wow, been kinda fussing with my post settings and finally seems for reasons I ain't all that clear on, I am NOW getting start rating capabilities on each of my posts now. It means dear readers when you finish reading my blog additions, you can click on the stars to rate how you interpret that post====hopefully over time it will train this blogger to kinda blog better---and achieve or maintain a good star rating----oooh I read Wayne Johns latest post, followed his instructions and have myself a new avatar which you will see when I lay comments on your blog posts. If you want an avatar suggest ya read Wayne's post (just click on the red link above), and do as he says----works just fine......(and its free ).

7 comments:

  1. Wayne and I are blogging on the same subject today. To find out how to add it to blogger -read my tut. Your avatar looks charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like a rocket scientist to make thing complicated eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Wayne John is a pretty clever guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Judy, thanks! It only takes 10 years of not having a social life to be clever I guess. :P Thank you though.

    And thank you Gary for the nice words. We'll find you one of those cartoony images. Rated!

    Rose, where is that post?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does your star rating system tell you who's rating you? I did it yesterday btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. no, I am never quite sure who is rating me---one can read the post, and rate it without leaving a comment---so I can't tell if its those leaving comments or jsut those reading the posts----its only important to me what the overall rating is for each posting---using the rating system as a guide line on what my next post might be about etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It amazes me the features you are discovering with this blog thing.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.