Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Epiphany outbreak

This morning I opened up Wayne Johns blog, and read his latest post title describing the Epiphany he had, then later this afternoon, came across Rose DesRochers lastest post, and she too had an Epiphany----and now reading over my own revised blog page, suddenly realize something I hadn 't realized before-----I can monitor my favorite blogs for current posts from my RSS reader----no more having to click on each individual blog link, to see if a new post has been put up, doing each individually. Now in just a couple clicks my whole list of friends blogs is put up on screen telling me which ones have posts I haven't already read----greatest thing since sliced bread-----so that's why all the hullabaloo about RSS readers. I gotta laugh at myself however, I'm playing around here with my blogger platform clicking on links, and stuff underlined and going down all kinds of paths, ----give me enough time and I will be like monkeys playing with blocks, eventually I get em in the order and ----give the man a banana---eeeeeehawwww!!!

8 comments:

  1. Google reader does the same thing. i don't like to read it on their page so when one of you has something new, I just go look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you figured it out. You should read some of my older posts in my archive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great you've discovered soemthing new ... I do not understand the RSS feed thing ... I guess I should research it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's that about giving a monkey a typewriter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about that Demeur---giving away my age----should have said -----give a monkey a word processor -----(sigh)----

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anything to pull the word 'monkey' out and use it right? Everyone loves the word monkey...it's fun to say! I digress...

    Yup, I noticed that too. It's amazing sometimes...I tend to find posts popping up for things that are completely relevant to where I am in this space of time. Without looking for them...it's like people are writing to me, for me sometimes.

    Then I just think of all those drugs I did in high school and go on with my day...

    Glad you figured out the reader! It's a time saver for sure. You have to wonder how the top bloggers keep up with all the blogs they must read through on a weekly basis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea what you are talking about. Please enlighten.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MY post was no where relevant to Wayne's just because we both used the word Empathy.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.