Sunday, July 6, 2008

Half my posts I swear, go unread

I post to often, can't help myself, --old person here, if it crosses my mind have to speak on it---don't tell me to hold thqat thought til say tomorrow----not even sure I GOT a tomorrow---your talkign to somebody that doesn't even buy Green banannas (Thats actually a family remark I HAVE to give credit to---and thats Uncle Bob----the "no green banannas" line started with him---my problem is I've gotten older and what can I say---its appropriate for me to use.---but damn what was I talking about??---oooh , oh yeah, I post stuff all the time---but I notice most of my readers must be "flicker" types, you know the 30 second sound bite-ers??---they check into my blog, read the most receent post, maybe bother to comment and move on---the five earlier posts they never see---kinda a sign of things I guess, you see in now on the tv alot, the multi screen unlreleated stuff, all vieing for that 30 second window that the audience has open. Reflects to in much of the media too, news see how much time they give each story---30 seconds and move on?----lots of pics, todays tv watchers can't read, its all pics for them------no explosions or excitement, they are gone fast---reality shows are good for them, many actually identfy with the players---(how shallow is that?)----but again I digress, I KNOW people don't read any more----so thats basically my bitch here.

12 comments:

  1. I read all of your posts, just don't always leave a comment...only when I have something I think is worth while to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your saying that Missy---and guess have to admit---I shouldn't expect a reaction or comment from everything I post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh wow, just made a comment in my best friendly "JOHN wayne" impersonation, and used the phrase, "---Missy---like I was talking to the young school marm------and relize I actually have a real person on my blog rolethat goes by the name MISSY and oooh shoot, I am in trouble now----

    ReplyDelete
  4. What if you don't think you have anything good to say??? Do you still comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok "OLD DUDE"...I don't mind being confused with "Missy"...she's a super sweet gal... I condsider it a compliment! But just so ya know..I'm SUE..lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh don't get your stuff all in a fluff you know that we all read YOUR Blog we just don't always have anything to say, because yours are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been saying "We don't buy green bananas" for years. And now, I MEAN IT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always read, and usualy someone has already expressed my sentiment. If they hasen't I'm good to throw in my two cents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Listen here! I will have you know that I read every post on your blog and you have several mistypes in this post. I'm the only one allowed to where the mistype crown.

    thqat
    talkign
    receent

    Slow down dude. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm. I don't read every post I admit. I don't always comment when I do read a post. But I do stop by. Beats a blank I guess.

    I'm just really starting to get my head around this new currency of the blogging culture. I guess comments are like folding money and hits are like loose change.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Naw ... I understand the term "missy" ... and I agree with Sue though ... I read every post and most times I do comment ... but not 100% of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. well okay I guess, if ya aren't moved to make a comment, least nod your head once in awhile so as I know your awake----and thanks for letting the old dude rant. okay so I forgot to run spell check I don't "text" either.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.