Sunday, July 6, 2008

A New Friend

If you take the time to read my previous post here on my blog, and check out the comments made, you will see that I got a nice complimentary comment from Helene, who lives in France. I especially enjoyed receiving her comment, as it comes a time when I wonder if anybody out there in blogosphere is reading my posts, and voila (I think i just used my entire french vocabulary right there)--I get a nice input from a new friend---oooh, Helene is an Artist, and you should check out her blog and see just how good she really is---MAGNAFIQUE!! don't grade me on my spelling---its hard enuf to communicates as is---remember, I'm an old dude)

6 comments:

  1. Merci beaucoup GJG It's nice to have new friends and thank you for linking in your post. I add yours in mine.
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. So will I.

    You are experiencing the joy of making friends from afar, one of the pleasures of blogging.
    ==============
    Detectives Beyond Borders
    "Because Murder Is More Fun Away From Home"
    http://www.detectivesbeyondborders.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon Amis----hard to come bye, a good hello is worth following up on---like what does it cost right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice when that happens huh! One of the benefits of blogging I'd say. You never know who you'll meet and what they'll have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice meeting new people isn't it? Especially those from other countries.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.