Saturday, July 5, 2008

Screwing Around Again---

You all know me, this old dude gets bored easily---got the attention span of a may fly---sooooo have revamped my template (what ya all think of the colors ?). I also went into blogger Draft, and changed the comment form on my posts, and am in the process of trying to get each post to have a Star rating system on it, so you the readers can rate each individual post I throw up (save ya having to type in "YUK" so often), however can't seem to make that work, will keep fussing with it---time will tell.

3 comments:

  1. I noticed the difference in the comments section on your blog right away after leaving my last comment.

    The only thing I do not like is there is no where to link back to your blog. After reading and posting, I will often click on that link to read the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well kinda know what your saying there Missy---much the same problem here, but have got kinda use to just clicking on the "back" arrow to take me back to the previous screen, which would be the main blog page to which you originally click on to make the comment. that make any sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you got it to work. I love this way of commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.