Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Political ATTACK Widgets

It was only a matter of time I suppose---with both parties reducing their meda to 30 second attack ads---that here in the bloggersphere we would quickly become enundated with political attack widgets. Heres one the GOP has going for it----kinda interesting actually. check it out at GOP.COM
I am sure we will be seeing more and more of these---and I suspect too, people will have fun collecting them not unlike one does collecting the ever popular political paraphrenalia, buttons, posters, key chains etc, etc, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Don't think I care for these widgets much...but I guess as you say...it's only a matter of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It won't be me. I try to keep my blog widget free.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.