Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"There he goes again-----"

I had to do it guys, like it was a compulsion I just couldn't say no to---(which by the reminds me, last night the LP and I pulled one off the wall to watch---"The Godfather" the first one starring Marlon Brando.)----by I digress (I do that a lot, I have so-o-o much bubbling on my mind the wires get crossed and I'm off on a tangent-----old folks syndrome (OFS)---shoot, now where was I--??? ooh, ooooh yeah, ---just had to get in and revamp my page. I wanted to make more efficient use of my sidebar space---as I intend to add more lists, books I have read (hopefully I will be able to rank them on a scale of 1-5 on how I rate them), and I may do the same with Movies---I don't think Ebert has anything to worry about, with be its either thumbs up or forgetaboutit., and I will from time to time as I come across them be adding to my list of interesting links as well----and I gotta figure out too, what to do with all my cute lil buttons, like can a blogger ever have to many buttons?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had time to add all the bells and whistles (so to speak) that you have. Heck.. I hardly have time to blog! You do a great job Gary...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Speak up, don't be a nebish---your opinions do count.